Established in 1957, North Sails is driven by a desire to pioneer new ways to combat wind and water. Founded by American gold medallist and sailor Lowell North, the brand’s range of windbreakers, sweatshirts, backpacks and beanies are durable enough to be worn on land and at sea, without compromising on style.
Our model is wearing a size medium shirt, and usually takes a size medium/38 shirt. He is 6’1.5” (187cm) tall with a 38” (96cm) chest and a 32” (81cm) waist.
- Length: 65cm (size medium)
- Regular fit
- Pure cotton; natural stretch
- Off-white shade with royal blue accents
- Flat-knit collar
- Two-button placket; matte buttons
- Short sleeves with ribbed cuffs
- Circular logo patch to sleeve
- Stepped hem; contrast side vents
Warm machine wash. Do not tumble dry.
North Sails Short Sleeve Print Polo VCCZEHU