Emporio Armani reinvents the classic trucker jacket with their Blouson Jacket. Channelling a cool 80s aesthetic, the denim jacket features a detachable faux sherpa-lined collar and branded taping through the front and back yokes. The subtly padded lining is also detachable to serve you through those extra chilly months.
Our model is wearing a size 48 jacket. He is 185.4cm (6’1”) tall with a 96.5cm (38”) chest and a 80.0cm (31.5”) waist.
- Length: 67cm (size 48)
- Regular fit
- Cotton-rich denim imbued with a little stretch; opaque; buttoned, detachable quilted lining
- Deep indigo wash
- Faux sherpa-lined collar; detachable
- Long sleeves; branded taping down rear arms; buttoned cuffs
- Button-through front
- Taping through front and back yokes
- Twin patch pockets to chest; buttoned
- Welted waist pockets
- Buttoned tabs to sides of hemline
Emporio Armani Blouson Jacket AUQEGER