Founded in 1874 by William Lyle and Walter Scott in Scotland, the Lyle and Scott brand draws from a 125 year old archive that includes designs by Christian Dior. With a rich sporting heritage combined with quintessential design, the brand delivers a range of classic, clean-cut styles that fuse form and function while remaining true to the brand’s traditionally-minded ethos.
Our model is wearing a size medium jacket. He is 188.0cm (6’2”) tall with a 96.5cm (38”) chest and a 81.3cm (32”) waist.
- Length: 72cm (size medium)
- Regular fit
- Wind resistant cotton-rich outer; breathable mesh lining
- Tomato red and cream block colourway
- Lined hoodie; adjustable drawstring and toggle fastenings
- Full length zip fastening; inner storm flap
- Embroidered logo patch to chest
- Hand pockets with branded snapback buttons
- Long sleeves
- Elastic drawstring with adjustable toggle fastenings
Lyle and Scott Colour Block Jacket XEXKEWJ