A SABA piece is nothing short of a worthy investment. The Australian label excels at creating polished pieces that meld restrained minimalism with modern tailoring, with a view to producing designs that stand the test of time.
Our model is wearing a size 40 jacket. He is 185cm (6’1”) tall with a 96cm (38”) chest and a 76cm (30”) waist.
- Length: 74cm (size 40)
- Regular fit
- Superfine pure 120s Australian Merino Wool; lightweight; non-stretch; full satin lining
- Navy hue
- Corozo buttons; 100% natural; sheeny black
- Notched lapels
- Padded shoulders
- Long sleeves
- Tailored three-button cuffs
- Two-button front
- Front breast welt pocket; built-in polka dot silk pocket square; fixed
- Two internal buttoned breast jet pockets
- Internal hip welt pocket
- Twin front hip flap pockets
- Straight hemline; twin back side vents
- Designed in Australia
- Australian Merino wool spun in Italy
Main: 100% Australian Merino Wool; Body Lining 1: 55% Polyester & 45% Viscose; Body Lining 2: 57% Polyester & 43% Viscose; Sleeve Lining: 55% Polyester & 45% Viscose
Dry clean only. Warm iron under cloth.
SABA Collins Twill Suit Jacket DNPEMPC