Camilla Franks says wanderlust is the main inspiration behind every one of her collections - the Sydney-based designer is constantly influenced by the rich cultures she experiences on her travels. This flowy maxi dress is made from floral-print silk crepe de chine spliced with sheer lace panels and traced with colorful crystals along the neckline. It has discreet slit pockets that are handy for slipping a lipstick into if you're heading straight to dinner after a day at the beach.
Shown here with: Johanna Ortiz Tote, Ancient Greek Sandals Sandals, Catbird Necklace, Tohum Bracelet, Bibi Marini Earrings, Natasha Schweitzer Necklace, Sophie Buhai Bracelet.
- - Multicolored silk crepe de chine, black lace
- - Slips on
- - 100% silk; trim: 100% nylon
- - Hand wash
- - Imported
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- - Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- - Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XSmall
Camilla Lace-paneled embellished floral-print silk crepe de chine maxi dress QZNFKFU