Agnona is best known for its use of luxurious fabrics, so it's not surprising that this sweater is especially soft. It's been spun in Italy from cashmere and has waffle-knit sleeves and slits at each side, making it perfect for half-tucking into jeans or pants. It will slip neatly under weighty coats on frosty days, too.
Shown here with: Helmut Lang Pants, Joseph Shirt, Loewe Shoulder bag, The Row Loafers, Hillier Bartley Earring, Kenneth Jay Lane Bracelet.
- - Light-brown cashmere
- - Slips on
- - 100% cashmere; trim: 100% polyamide
- - Dry clean
- - Designer color: Cappuccino
- - Made in Italy
SIZE & FIT INFORMATION
- - Fits true to size, take your normal size
- - Intended for a loose fit
- - Mid-weight knit
- - Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
Agnona Waffle knit-paneled cashmere sweater KVNGBMA